Quick hits from Wednesday’s press conference at John Calipari’s Procamp in Memorial Coliseum.
* Who among Kentucky’s incoming freshmen have impressed the pros?
Julius Randle, said DeMarcus Cousins.
Randle and the Harrison twins (Aaron and Andrew), said Eric Bledsoe.
Dakari Johnson and Randle, said Michael Kidd-Gilchrist.
“Everybody they said,” chirped Anthony Davis.
* Davis on his New Orleans Pelicans playing in Rupp Arena on Oct. 19, in an exhibition against John Wall and the Washington Wizards: “It’s going to be fun to get back to Lexington and the University of Kentucky. It’s always great to come back and play where you went to school, so it should be a fun game.”
* Camp attendance for the week hit 900 kids, and six NBA players were on hand Wednesday.
* The second annual UK Alumni Charity Game in Rupp Arena is set for Sept. 9, 8 p.m. Members of all four of UK’s Calipari-coached teams (2010-13) will participate, but it will boil down to 2010 vs. the 2012 national championship team.
* Cousins on whether he’ll play in the charity game (with a playful twinkle in his eye): “If the money’s right.”
* Calipari’s second annual Fantasy Experience is set for Sept. 7-9. Last year’s inaugural camp raised more than $300,000 for charity. Attendees receive instruction from Calipari, his staff and former UK greats. There also are social events, including a dinner at Calipari’s home.